The Ideas Channel provides strategic communication services to governments and organisations in the Asia Pacific region. These servies include providing pathways to global audiences, and also tertiary level training.
The Ideas Channel provides training courses in Australia, China, Vietnam and Cambodia, and has supplied internet services to India's most popular web sites.
The Ideas Channel is also a portal to breaking news and the latest in hi-technology.
Ideas Channel activities currently include humanitarian projects in Cambodia and Laos to remove the explosive remnants of war, and to help victims.
The Ideas Channel specializes in:
• Amplifying messages
* Creating pathways for messages to selected audiences
• Design of communication networks, including cable TV
• Public relations and promotion
• TV and radio production
• News products
• Media research and analysis
• Tertiary education services
• Humanitarian projects in the developing world - currently victim assistance and removal of landmines/UXO in Cambodia.
The guiding ethos of the Ideas Channel in all of its activities is – Do It Brilliantly.